GCC REGULATORY AFFAIRS PHARMA SUMMIT 2024
GCC Regulatory Affairs Pharma Summit is an annual event that provides platform for pharmaceutical regulatory experts and Government Authorities industry professionals in the GCC region to share insights and discuss about the latest updates in the pharmaceutical regulations.
This Summit is a uniting & meeting place in the GCC region for local and international pharmaceutical industry professionals to meet and discuss topics related to all aspects of regulatory affairs, legal and compliance.
The 9th edition of GCC Regulatory Affairs Pharma Summit will be an on-site event that will bring all these top industry speakers, delegates, exhibitors, and Governmental Authority leaders together.
Be at the forefront of meeting the decision makers that set the Regulations of Pharma in the GCC Region with opportunity to do face to face interviews and network with top leaders of the industry.
GCC Regulatory Affairs Pharma Summit 2024 Details:
- Date: April 22-23 | GCC Regulatory Affairs Pharma Summit
- Date: April 24-25 | GCC Pharmacovigilance Training
- Date: April 24-25 | GCC Medical Tender & Business Talk
- Date: April 26 | GCC Quality Conference
- Venue: Mövenpick Grand Al Bustan – Dubai, UAE
- Expected Participants: 350+
The following is a brief list of activities which will be in the GCC Regulatory Affairs Pharma Summit:
• Official opening and attendance of the summit
• Live speaking panels & discussions as well as promoted segments from GCC Sponsors
• Exhibition Stalls for GCC pharma and industry breakthroughs and business owners
• Authority lead Roundtable discussion
• Networking installments
• Trade promotion Stalls for Sponsors & Partners
• Government Authorities’ panel discussion and speaking slots.